Understanding Construction Costs: The Most Asked Question: How Much Does It Cost Per Square Foot?
In This Booklet You Will Learn:
- Three essential disciplines that will insure a successful estimation of the approximate cost and size of a home that you can afford.
- That the answer to the question, “How much does it cost per square foot to build a house?” is another question.
- Why vinyl siding is being promoted by some as being “greener” than wood.
- That if you spend $20.00 per square foot more to build a “Net Zero” house, it will cost you $96.00 less per square foot to own it?
- How to discern if you should entrust your new home project to the designer you’re talking with.
- How two houses which are similar in size can compare so disproportionately in cost.
Vermont-based General Contractor since 1976, specializing in custom homes, especially net zero or high tech new homes for those who want their investment to last. The author describes how to accurately estimate the cost of new construction, and how that is related mostly to what the client decides in a variety of arenas. He takes you through, step by step, with visuals, how a home's price can escalate without adding much livable or usable space. He also explains how the use of new construction methods, coupled with various sources of renewable energy (especially solar and geo-thermal) can actually pay the client back over time.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|