Gardening: Grow Organic Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs and Spices in Your Own Home: A Beginner's Guide to Traditional and Hydroponics Gardening. Become A ... Vegetable Gardening, Botanical Garden)
Become a gardening EXPERT and start growing your own organic garden right in your own home
Create your own "Whole foods" store right at home.
This book will provide proven steps, strategies, and tips to perfect your gardening skills and start eating a healthy diet with organic fruits and vegetables YOU grow.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- The benefits of growing your own Organic Garden
- The best Organic Gardening principles and strategies
- Getting started with Hydroponics Gardening
- Covering essential topics such as Soil, Mulch, Lighting, etc
- How to protect your organic garden from pests, diseases, bugs, mammals, and other deterrents
- Proper nutrient and soil maintenance
- Balancing your garden ecosystem
- Advice for beginner's, intermediate, and expert gardeners alike
In today's society, food now and days are so saturated chemicals and fatty products that it's becoming the ordinary to live an unhealthy lifestyle. Furthermore, if you want to get your hands in some fresh fruits or vegetables, that would mean going to your local organic market and dishing out your hard-earned money. With that being said, it is TOTALLY POSSIBLE to have your own organic garden right at your house. Better yet, with the advancement of technology and modern day strategies, hydroponics has enabled us to garden right inside your own home.
This is HUGE considering back in the day, gardening was a seasonal activity.
With this book, I will give you advice on how to grow your own fresh fruit and vegetables, without the worry of gardening in scorching hot temperatures or blistering and snowy climates. The advice I provide will enable you to grow your own garden from wherever and whenever you'd like.
Though becoming a skilled gardener is no easy task, this book provides great detail in providing accurate and DIRECT content in achieve just that. Furthermore, if you follow the steps and advice I lay out for you, I promise you, you will be able to:
- Eat better and live a healthier lifestyle
- Save a ton of money if you have your own organic garden
- Be self-sufficient in providing healthy organic food for yourself and to your family
- Start selling own organic products to your friends
- Have comfort of having your own supply of fresh food in your own backyard
- Organic gardening is Eco-friendly
- Produce your own orginal recipes
- Grow fruits or vegetables that maybe not be seasonal in stores or at your location
This book will provide all of these information and much more!
Scroll Up & Click the Buy Button to start creating your own Organic Garden TODAY!
Tags: Gardening, Organic Gardening, Hydroponics, Fruits, Vegetables, Health Lifestyle, Horticulturist, Organic
Maya Harper is a gardening enthusiast born and raised in Portland, Oregon. She loves everything that is related to gardening, but recently has taken a keen interest in Organic gardening. She has 2 daughters and 3 granddaughters and loves baking and cooking.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|